WHAT IS BULLY'S KIDS CLUB?
Bully’s Kids Club is the best way for our young Bulldog fans to show that they are True Maroon! It is the OFFICIAL Kids Club for Mississippi State, and membership is a must for true Bulldog fans. All kids 12 years of age and under are eligible to become members and can enjoy a number of exclusive benefits and offers, not available to anyone else. Once a child turns 13 years of age, they will be unable to renew their membership for the following year.
A Bully's Kids Club membership is the ultimate experience for die hard Bulldog fans. Not only do you receive free admission and exclusive access at select MSU events, but you get a huge list of other great benefits - full list below!
WHAT DO MEMBERS RECEIVE?
- Free admission to regular season home women's basketball and baseball games
- Free admission to all December men's basketball games
- Official t-shirt of the year (members receive one for EVERY year of membership!)
- E-Newsletters and invitations to exclusive Bulldog event
- Access to the invitation-only "Bully's Birthday Bash" as Bully celebrates his Birthday in the spring
- Official maroon Bully's Kids Club drawstring backpack*
- Official membership card with Mississippi State lanyard*
- And more!
- Items marked with an * are benefits exclusively for new members upon sign-up.
MEMBERS RENEWING THEIR MEMBERSHIP | Members who renew their membership each year will receive a 500 point bonus for use in the Bully's Kids Club online Prize Store. If at any time your member needs a new ID card or lanyard, just shoot us a note and we can take care of that for you as well!
HOW DO I EARN POINTS?Every time a child attends an event at Mississippi State, and scans their Bully's Kids Club ID, they will earn rewards points. These points can then be redeemed by each child for exclusive BKC-only prizes in the new online Prize Store.
WHAT IS THE COST OF MEMBERSHIP?
The membership cost is $35 per child and will run from June 1 to May 31 of each year. It's quick and easy to sign up, just visit the home page and click the "JOIN" button. Once the parent account is created, you will be free to add kids to your profile and pay your $35 registration fee. This charge will then automatically renew each year until your child turns 12, unless, for some reason, you decide to drop out of Bully's Kids Club (which would make Bully very sad). If you choose to have your membership package mailed to you, instead of picking it up at an event, the membership fee is $45.
We're happy to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 662-325-4582.